Yonex VCORE JR 26 (2023)
Out of stock
The Yonex VCORE JR 25 (2023) is a racket suitable for younger players who are looking for a spin-friendly racket, with a large sweetspot.
The seventh generation Yonex VCORE is a masterpiece of technology and craft. The evolution of this iconic tennis racket combines undeniably precise spin and remarkable control, creating a true work of art for keen junior players.
- Designed for high performance juniors
- Reduce air resistance for easy manoeuvrability and spin
- Enlarged frame top increases sweet spot size
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||250|
|Head Size in Sq. in||102|
|Beam Width (mm)||25-27-23|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||325|
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)