Wilson Six One
Out of stock
The Wilson Six One is the perfect racket for beginners and intermediate players who are looking to take their tennis to the next level.
Brand > Wilson
Colour > White/Red/Yellow
Suitable for > Beginners and Junior players
The Wilson Six One is a lightweight racket, that is easy to pick up and start playing with. It has a great combination of power, control, and feel, which makes it a great racket for younger players, as well as players who are at the beginning of their tennis journey.
By having a slightly larger head size, it means that the sweetspot is bigger, and there is not the same need for precision. The head size also adds more power which i think is something most players (especially beginners and intermediates) are looking for. When I tried this racket, I was surprised at how comfortable this racket felt. This is something that can be hard to achieve with lighter frames, but I think the combination of materials used, as well as the super comfortable grip, has really added to the improved feel of the Wilson Six one.
I believe this racket demonstrates great value for money as well. I was surprised by the affordable price point on this racket, as when I played with it, it felt like a solid, premium racket. Another bonus is that it comes already strung, so you can just take off the plastic and get hitting.
Wilson Six One Specifications:
|Strung or unstrung||Strung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||264g|
|Head Size in Sq. inches||103 sq.in|
Wilson Six One Technologies:
- Perimeter weighting system > By adding extra weight to 3 and 9 around the frame, the racket gets reinforced torsional stability and balance.
- Composite > This racket is created using a mix of high end composite materials. This means that the racket is light weight and easy to manoeuvre, whilst still feeling controllable and comfortable to play with.
- Cushion-Aire Grip > A soft base grip that provides extra cushioning and comfortability.
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on email@example.com or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)