Ordered the wrong product? Or maybe the shoes that you purchased are a bit snug? We understand that products ordered online can sometimes be unsuitable, and therefore we offer a 14 day return (From the day of receiving the product).
In order to receive a full refund, the following criteria must be met:
- The product must be in its original packaging (including plastic wrap etc) and completely unused.
- the attached returns form must be printed and completed with the necessary information, and left in the parcel with the product you are returning.
- If you have received any free gifts/promotional items, these must also be returned in their original packaging. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any missing promotional product/gift
- The product must be shipped to us within the 14 day return period
- Please note, we can unfortunately not accept returns for rackets where the string upgrade have been applied, or if you have had your racket strung by someone else
What you need to do:
Please print and fill out this form, with the necessary information. If you would like an exchange, this can be specified on the form.
Send the return to the following address:
All things tennis,
Royal windsor way
Please note: We are only able to process returns made to this address, and any returns made to other sites, unless agreed upon, will not be processed.