Wilson Six LV
Out of stock
The Wilson Six LV is the perfect racket for intermediate players who are looking to take their tennis to the next level. It is a new addition to the Wilson family, and is a racket that is sure to make an impact.
Brand > Wilson
Colour > Black/Mint/Pink
Suitable for > Beginners and intermediate players
The Wilson Six LV is slightly heavier than the Wilson Six LV, weighing 284g. It is still a fairly light racket, which is easy to pick up and play with, and the extra weight adds a lot of stability. It has a great combination of power, control, and feel, which makes it a great racket beginners as well as intermediate players. It has a head size of 100 square inches, which means that although it has a nice sweet-spot, it will not become too hard to control as your level improves.
When I tried this racket, I was impressed with how comfortable and solid this felt. This might partially be due to the fact that Wilson have used a composite of high-end carbon fibre. The cushion-aire grip also adds a lot of comfort as well.
I believe this racket demonstrates great value for money as well. I was impressed by the affordable price point on this racket, as when I played with it, I could tell that this was a solid, premium racket. Another bonus is that it comes already strung, so you can just take off the plastic and get hitting.
Wilson Six LV Specifications:
|Strung or unstrung||Strung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||284g|
|Head Size in Sq. inches||100 sq.in|
|Composition||Basalt Carbon Fibre|
Wilson Six One Technologies:
- Basalt Carbon Fibre (BLX) > This is one of Wilson's well known technologies. It uses Basalt fibres throughout the frame which filters out vibrations and frequences. This leads to cleaner feedback and improved feel upon impact with the ball.
- Composite > This racket is created using a mix of high end composite materials. This means that the racket is light weight and easy to manoeuvre, whilst still feeling controllable and comfortable to play with.
- Cushion-Aire Grip > A soft base grip that provides extra cushioning and comfortability.
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)