Wilson Pro Staff 100X v14 (2023)
Out of stock
This racket comes unstrung as factory standard, please opt for the Premium string upgrade if you wish to receive the racket strung.
If you're used to the feel and precision of our Pro Staff tennis rackets, it's hard to play with anything else. Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a more playable racket for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to a larger head size. With its head-light balance and crisp feel, it's reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability.
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||315g|
Head size in square inches
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||310mm|
|Beam width||21.5 flat beam|
- Ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racket.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Ergonomic End Cap. Yields improved comfort and playability
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on email@example.com or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)