Wilson Blade JR 26 Roland Garros (2023)
Out of stock
A great starter racket for junior players, Wilson's Blade 26 Roland-Garros tennis racket offers a blend of playability and control. The lightweight frame makes it easy to maneuver, and it comes in colors inspired by the biggest clay court tournament in the world. The tapered grip gives kids a better feel on two-handed backhands. The racket comes pre-strung with Wilson Sensation for arm-friendly comfort.
- Top Grip Taper: Provides a better feel, especially for players with a two-handed backhand.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- Pre-Strung: This racket is pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, multifilament strings for elevated comfort and playability.
- Recommended for ages 10-12
|Strung or unstrung?||Strung - Wilson sensation|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||255g|
|Head Size||100 square inches|
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on email@example.com or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)