K-Swiss Mens Defier RS - White/Black
Out of stock
One of the best selling tennis shoes of all time - now with black accents for a timeless and sporty look. The Defier RS is developed for the highest demands of an intensive tournament player, who prefers stability and durability. The Defier's sole has less deep grooves and a turntable for fast movement on the court, in addition, it has a outdoor sole which makes it suitable for all surfaces including hardcourt.
Colour: White / Black
- 180° PSC Planter - A thermal plastic plantar support chassis that enhances mid foot stability.
- Dragguard 7.0 - Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel which offers elevated outsole durability.
- Heel Grip Lining - made of interlocking fibres that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage.
- Stay-Tied Laces - This acts as a catch to keep the laced ties.
- Ortholite - Moisture management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- AÖSTA 7.0 - Rubber compound with high density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- Shock Spring - Soft inner foam providing high energy return and shock absorption.
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)