Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF Mens (Black/Lime)
Out of stock
The SPRINT PRO 3.0 SF is designed for players who are looking for more speed on the court.
The revolutionary SuperFabric® material on the forefoot is exceptionally durable, lightweight and flexible, while the OrthoLite sockliner offers additional comfort. Among other technologies, the new Delta Straps and TPU heel counter keep your foot in place as you sprint and rally on even the toughest court.
Colour: Black / Lime
- TRI-NRG - HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- COOLING SYSTEM - Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper
- HYBRASION+™ - Special rubber compound for best traction and durability
- SOCK SUPPORT SYSTEM - Elastic Sock Construction for initial comfort and support
- SUPERFABRIC - Extremely abrasion resistant and at the same time very lightweight and flexible upper material
- DRIFT DEFENCE - The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- LATERAL CONTROL - Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
- HEEL STABILISER - Stable TPU brace for best heel fit
- DELTASTRAP - Triangle shaped midfoot straps are integrated into the lacing for best stability and an individually fit
- ORTHOLITE® - With its innovative long-term cushioning, and lightweight, highly breathable foam, the OrthoLite® insole enhances comfort on and off the court. The moisture management helps to keep the foot cool, dry and comfortable. On top of that, the insole is machine-washable