HEAD Gravity Team (2023)
Out of stock
The HEAD Gravity Team (2023) Is a new addition to the Gravity family and is the second lightest frame in the range. It benefits from a thicker frame which provides added power and stability, and will suit intermediate players who are looking to develop an aggressive game.
Brand > HEAD
Colour > Black/Metallic blue
Suitable for > Beginners and intermediates
Endorsed by > Alexander Zverev, Andrey Rublev
Before we even picked up the HEAD Gravity Team (2023), we were already really impressed with it. The new paint job looks stunning, with the metallic blue reflecting the light, and we think it works really well with the distinctive Gravity flip-design.
This is definitely one of the most powerful rackets in the range. It has a thicker frame than the heavier models, as well as an enlarged head. These factors, along with the unique round head-shape, makes the HEAD Gravity Team (2023) perfect for both adult beginners and intermediate players.
The enlarged round head-shape meant that we felt more comfortable going for more aggressive shots, because it is so forgiving. Due to these factors we were also able to get a lot of bite and spin on the ball.
This is a great racket for players who have played for a little while, and looking for a racket that they will be able to play with for a long time. With a weight of 285g, it means that although it is one of the lighter rackets in the gravity range, it still is not so light that once your game improves, you're gonna feel like the racket is letting you down.
With any lighter rackets, one of the challenges we face is finding a racket that provides stability, as well as feel and comfort. HEAD has managed to do this with the HEAD Gravity Team (2023). This racket has an incredible combination of power, comfort, feel and control, and we we truly impressed when we tried it out.
HEAD Gravity Team (2023) Specifications:
|Strung or Unstrung?||Strung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||285g|
|Head Size (sq. in)||104|
|Beam Width (mm)||24|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||325|
HEAD Gravity Team (2023) Technologies:
- Auxetic > This is a material that's built into the graphite of the racket. it is a soft fibre which means that you get more comfort and feel when you play. However, when the material is pulled, it stiffens up. This means that you will get more power on aggressive shots, such as serves and smashes!
- Graphene > This is HEAD's most popular technology. By reinforcing the racket around the frame and throat with spiral fibres, you get more stability upon impact with the ball.
- Sweet Zone > The massive sweetspot it created by the distinctive round head shape and with the widest stringbed section raised all to the tip
Check out when we tested out the new HEAD Gravity (2023) range:
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)