HEAD Gravity Pro (2023)
Out of stock
The HEAD Gravity Pro (2023) has been updated, and upgraded. This heaviest model in the Gravity range, and offers incredible playability and feel, as well as enhanced stability. This racket will be suitable for advanced players who are looking for a racket that suits an aggressive playing style, while still offering control.
Brand > HEAD
Colour > Black/Metallic blue
Suitable for > Advanced players
Endorsed by > Alexander Zverev, Andrey Rublev
We were lucky enough to try out the HEAD Gravity Pro (2023) before its release, and there was a noticable improvement from the previous version. One aspect that our testers appreciated was the improved feel and feedback from the racket. This meant that our testers felt more comfortable going for a bigger swing, and allowed them to open up the court more.
Due to the 100 square inch head size, and the distinctive head shape, it was not only a surprisingly forgiving racket, but it also allowed for more bite on the ball, and our testers were able to generate a good amount of spin. Before we picked up the racket, it did not strike us as the typical "power" racket. With a sleek, modern look, with a fairly thin beam, we believed this would be more of a traditional control-oriented racket. However, after playing for only a short while, we realised that this was not the case. The implementation of Auxetic technology may be one of the reasons for this increased power. Another reason is also that because of the head shape, you feel more confident, which allows you to play more of an aggressive game, rather than feeling you're on the back foot and playing more passive.
Finally, I have to mention the beautiful design. HEAD has done a great job on this racket. They've kept intact the signature flip design, which separates it from other rackets, and the addition of the metallic accents works great, especially in the summer when the sun hits it just right!
HEAD Gravity Pro (2023) Specifications:
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||315|
|Head Size (sq. in)||100|
|Beam Width (mm)||20|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||315|
HEAD Gravity Pro (2023) Technologies:
- Auxetic > This is a material that's built into the graphite of the racket. it is a soft fibre which means that you get more comfort and feel when you play. However, when the material is pulled, it stiffens up. This means that you will get more power on aggressive shots, such as serves and smashes!
- Graphene > This is HEAD's most popular technology. By reinforcing the racket around the frame and throat with spiral fibres, you get more stability upon impact with the ball.
- Sweet Zone > The massive sweetspot it created by the distinctive round head shape and with the widest stringbed section raised all to the tip
Check out when we tested out the new HEAD Gravity (2023) range:
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)