FREE STRING UPGRADE
WHATSAPP (07808047902)/ EMAIL/ PHONE
OF 5 STAR REVIEWS
- Endorsed by Arthur Rinderknech and more!
- RS SHARP SECTION: IMPROVED FRAME FLEXIBILITY
- FOAM INSIDE: BETTER SHOCK ABSORPTION
- EXTENSE B/G: BETTER FLEXIBILITY AND TOLERANCE
- 2 STRING PATTERNS: POWER OR CONTROL
T-Fight RS Range
- RS Section - 5-sided R shape to keep the frame more stable upon impact.
- Yoke connection - Designed to prolong the moment of contact between ball and racket
- EZ Lock eyelets - Wider flat eyelets to ease re-stringing and the finishing knots
- Armor Cap - Reinforced bumper bringing better resistance to impact with the ground
- CES - Part of the frame is expanded with a streamlined shape to improve power and stability
- HD-Fuse Grip - Silicone pieces inserted close to the handle to soften vibrations. Increases stability and comfort
- String link - string pattern moved closer to teh interior of the frame, enlarged sweetspot and more forgiving.
- String link in addition to an open string pattern makes for a spin friendly racket
- Perfect for intermediate and advanced players looking for an aggressive baseline play.
Tour RS Lugagge
- Made from tough and waterproof material
- Range of sizes and types, suitable for every need
- Under side of bags are reinforced, and made to last
- Bags made with comfortable backpack carry system
- Clever space solutions
- TRIAX - First ever multifilament string with co-polyester fibres, this makes for increased playability and increased durability
- X-one Biphase - The most similar string to natural gut on the market! The most powerful string on the market.
- Duramix HD - Composed of both polyester and polyamide fibres, surrounded by PU HD, improves durability and feel.
- Blackcode - A co-polyester string which allows for maximum ball rotation thanks to its squared shape.
- Razor code polyester - The official string of the ATP World Tour. Powerful and generates a lot of spin. Excellent durability
Great prices on rackets, and free string upgrade available!
Check out our string-guide!
Choosing the right strings can be difficult, with a lot of strings promising different things.
Our stringing guide provides an easy to understand summary, and what you should focus on.
By using this guide, you can find a string that will improve your tennis game.