Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the AllThingsTennis.co.uk website terms and conditions for use.
Allthingstennis.co.uk is operated by All Things Tennis LTD (referred to as allthingstennis/we/our/us). As a user of this website (referred to as "you/your"), you acknowledge that any use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions which have been explained on this page.
If you do not agree to be bound by our terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Any changes will take effect immediately and it is your responsibility to re-read the terms and conditions every time you use this website. Continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of the latest terms and conditions.
Acceptance of orders
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
- All orders placed are subject to acceptance. Acceptance of your order takes place when we dispatch the products you ordered.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail to acknowledge that we have received your request to order from us. This e-mail is not acceptance or confirmation that your order will be fulfilled.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, for any reason, at any time up-to the moment it is dispatched/accepted.
We accept the following payment methods –
Debit or Credit Card Via Shopify Payment Portal –
AMAZON Pay -
Vouchers can be redeemed online or in store.
- To use the voucher online, proceed to the Basket Summary page and enter your voucher code from your gift voucher. After clicking the 'Add' button, the voucher amount will be applied to your basket.
- Only one voucher can be used per order. If you would like to use more than one voucher per order you will need to contact us with the voucher numbers so that we can merge them into one voucher.
We operate a strict security check procedure, to ensure your credit card details are being used by only you. This may occasionally delay the dispatch of your items for any of the following reasons.
- Your order is being delivered to an address other than that registered to your credit card.
- Your card details are not available for address verification from the Bank (usually cards registered overseas)
- Your card details have failed the address verification from the Bank.
- The security number on the reverse of the card has been entered incorrectly.
- The order is for delivery overseas.
- Higher value orders are more likely to be checked more thoroughly.
In the event of your order being held for any of the reasons above, one of our representatives will aim to contact you within 24 hours of placing your order (excluding weekends) by phone or email.
You may then be asked to send us confirmation of you details, change the delivery address, confirm by post your billing address or use different card details. We cannot be held responsible for any delay on your goods and the order will not be considered confirmed until you have verified your details with us. Next Day orders will be sent on a Next Day service only when your details have been checked and confirmed.
The terms and conditions described here do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3D Secure Authentication
All orders placed using credit cards require 3D secure authentication to be fulfilled.
This authentication is the final check our system makes when placing your order, and is known as "Verified by Visa" for Visa cards, and "SecureCard" for MasterCard cards.
Orders placed which do not pass 3D secure authentication will be cancelled and you will receive an email to confirm that.
This is a free service which is automatically activated by most banks in the UK. It is provided by all banks and can be activated by contacting your bank and asking them to set it up. More information can be found here:
You may re-place your order after activating it 3D secure authentication, or use one of our other payment options including PayPal or a direct bank transfer.
3 to 5 working days
FREE on orders above £50.
- A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders are dispatched on working days only, orders placed on non-working days are not processed until the next working day.
- Orders will not be dispatched or delivered on bank holidays. In these cases, orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Delivery times are subject to ordering before our cut-off time of 3 pm.
- All delivery options require a signature of receipt.
- In the unfortunate event of the courier not delivering the parcel in the time frames mentioned above, we will refund your delivery charge. AllThingsTennis cannot be held liable for any further costs incurred as a result of late or non delivery of parcels.
All orders require a signature of receipt to ensure your parcels do not go missing in transit. If however you have not received your parcel yet the tracking is showing as signed for please allow us 14 days for us to investigate. These investigations will be processed with urgency. Until we complete the investigation we will not be able to send out a replacement or issue a refund.
Damaged or Incomplete Goods Received
On receipt of your order, if items are missing or damaged, kindly notify us within 14 days and we will help to resolve any queries. Unfortunately any discrepancies cannot be investigated after the 14 day period.
Returns & Refunds
If you have changed your mind about a purchase, you may return the items in new and unused condition within 14 days of receiving the goods, to our Windsor address. The goods must be in their original condition, including all packaging, e.g. shoes to be returned inside the original shoe box. Used items will not be accepted under any circumstances. Return costs are paid for by the Customer.
If products being returned came with free items as part of a promotion (e.g. free tennis balls), these items must also be returned. If they are not returned, we reserve the right to make a suitable deduction from your refund amount.
Some items are excluded from this returns policy:
- Items which have been subject to any sort of customisation (e.g. Free String Upgrade or re-grip) cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault with the original item.
- Consumable items such as strings cannot be returned as faulty as they can break quickly depending on usage.
- Sports bras, sports drinks bottles and headwear cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
Material and content contained in this website is available for your personal non-commercial use and you may only download any material and content for the purpose of using this website. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.