Luxilon Alu Power Rough Silver> 220m reel > 1.25mm
Out of stock
ALU-Power Rough is a textured version of Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power which is by far the most popular string on the ATP & WTA Tours, combining impressive power and control with great durability.
- Characteristics > Excellent durability, Powerful with superb spin, Excellent feel
- Colour > Silver
- Composition > Co-polymer (nylon) + Fluocarbon resin + aluminium fibres
- Gauge> 1.25mm
- Length > 220m
- String Type > Polyester
Players using Alu Power include Gustavo Kuerten, Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Tatiana Golovin , Anna Chaketvadze and many, many others.
Alu Power’s co-polyester monofilament construction enables players to hit the ball extremely hard without sacrificing control. An excellent choice for a fully poly string bed or as a Main string in a hybrid with a softer, possibly non poly Cross string.
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on email@example.com or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)