HEAD Radical Team (2023)
Out of stock
The new HEAD Radical Team (2023) has arrived! This is the perfect racket for players who are just getting started, and intermediates who are looking to develop a varied game!
Colour: Red/Dark Blue
Suited for: Beginner/Intermediate
Endorsed by: Diego Schwartzman, Taylor Fritz, Andy Murray
We have been lucky enough to try the HEAD Radical Range before its release. The Radical Team was thoroughly enjoyed by our testers, especially the intermediate/ club level player.
The HEAD Radical Team (2023) is incredible racket, with a nice weight of 280g, meaning you can manoeuvre it easily. We were still impressed with the great stability this racket offered, and compared to the previous version we noticed a big difference, partially thanks to the implementation of Auxetic fibres. The HEAD Radical Team (2023) really is a great racket for both beginners as well as intermediates. Due to the specs and feel of the Radical Team, we believe that this is a racket that you will be able to enjoy for a long time, and you will not have to upgrade as your tennis game develops.
This is truly a versatile racket. We found it to be impressive both when it came to groundstrokes, as well as volleys and serves. We were able to generate good topspin and got a good amount of control as well. This is a great racket for players who are still learning how to play, as it does allow for so many different playing styles, and will give you the opportunity to develop different skills.
We really enjoy this new design, as it does give off that traditional, legendary Radical look. It is also slightly more discreet than its predecessor, and we think it will speak to a larger group of players.
|Factory standard (Strung/Unstrung)||Strung - HEAD Lynx|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||280|
|Head size Sq.in.||102|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||
|Material||Graphene, Auxetic technology|
HEAD Radical Team (2023) Technologies:
- Auxetic > This is a material that's built into the graphite of the racket. it is a soft fibre which means that you get more comfort and feel when you play. However, when the material is pulled, it stiffens up. This means that you will get more power on aggressive shots, such as serves and smashes!
- Graphene > This is HEAD's most popular technology. By reinforcing the racket around the frame and throat with spiral fibres, you get more stability upon impact with the ball.
- Sound Grommet > The sound grommet allowed for the strings to move when you hit the ball. As a result, you get more power.
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)