Yonex V Core 98 Lite Flame (285g) Tennis Racket
Frame OnlyUsed by players such as Caroline Garcia, Angelique Kerber and Denis Shapovalov, the new Yonex V Core Flame collection lets you hit with a lot of spin and power to overcome your rivals. Start hitting balls with extreme amount of spin.
Player benefits : Control - Manoeuvrability - Spin
The Yonex V Core Flame 98 racket is for players seeking control while keeping a light, manoeuvrable racket. With a 632 cm² racket head, this racket lets you place the ball where you want and move your opponent. Despite the small racket head, the Isometric shape increases the size of the sweet spot for decreased uncentered strokes.
The 285 g weight along with the 32.5 cm balance allows you to accelerate the racket more quickly for more speed and spin on the ball.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racket because it provides spin and more power.
- Mid-level players seeking control and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for better air penetration and better spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic fins on the framer for better air penetration and maneuverability
- Liner Tech : Increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||285|
|Head Size in Sq. in||98|
|Beam Width||22/22/21 mm|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||325 mm (Head Light)|
|Stringing Tension Range||45-60 lbs|
|Composition||H.M. Graphite + NANOMETRIC XT + Namd|