Yonex V Core 98+ Flame Tennis Racket
Player benefits : Control - Stability - Spin
The Yonex VCore Flame 98 racket is for players seeking to obtain better control over the ball. With a 632 cm² racket head, this racket lets you place the ball where you want and move your opponent around. Despite the small racket head, the Isometric shape increases the size of the sweet spot for decreased uncentered shots.
The 305 g weight along with the 32.5 cm balance provides more punch and stability.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racket because it provides spin and more power.
This longer model is 70cm long. This will assist you to obtain a better "lever effect" (especially on two handed backhands and when serving) and to reach defensive shots that you could not reach before as there is an extra 1.5cm in length.
- Experienced players seeking control and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for better air penetration and better spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic fins on the framer for better air penetration and maneuverability
- Liner Tech : Increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||305|
|Head Size in Sq. in||98|
|Beam Width||22/22/21 mm|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||325 mm (Head Light)|
|Stringing Tension Range||45-60 lbs|
|Composition||H.M. Graphite + NANOMETRIC XT + Namd|