Yonex V Core 98 Flame (305g) Tennis Racket
Used by players such as Caroline Garcia, Angelique Kerber and Denis Shapovalov, the new Yonex V Core Flame collection lets you hit with a lot of spin and power to overcome your rivals. Start hitting balls with extreme amount of spin.
Player benefits : Control - Stability - Spin
The Yonex V Core Flame 98 racket is for players seeking to obtain better control over the ball. With a 632 cm² racket head, this racket lets you place the ball where you want and move your opponent. Despite the small racket head, the Isometric shape increases the size of the sweet spot for decreased uncentered strokes.
The 305 g weight along with the 31.5 cm balance provides more punch and stability.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racket because it provides spin and more power.
- Experienced players seeking control and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for better air penetration and better spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic fins on the framer for better air penetration and manoeuvrability
- Liner Tech : Increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||305 g|
|Technology||Isometric/Namd/Aero Fin/Aero Trench/Liner Tech|
|Head Size||97.96 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in|
|Beam Width||22-22-21 mm|