Yonex V Core 95 Flame Tennis Racket
Heaviest racket in Yonex's highest-spin producing series.
The Yonex V Core Flame 95 racket is for technical, powerful players seeking to obtain better control over the ball. With a 613 cm² racket head, this racket lets you place the ball where you want and move your opponent. Despite the small racket head, the Isometric shape increases the size of the sweet spot for decreased uncentered strokes.
The 310 g weight along with the 31 cm balance provides more punch and stability.
The 16x20 string pattern is perfect for this racket because it provides spin and more power.
- Expert players seeking control and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for better air penetration and better spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic fins on the framer for better air penetration and manoeuvrability
- Liner Tech : Increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||310|
|Head Size in Sq. in||95|
|Beam Width||20/20/21 mm|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||310 mm (Head Light)|
|Stringing Tension Range||45-60 lbs|
|Composition||H.M. Graphite + NANOMETRIC XT + Namd|