Yonex V Core 100 Flame (300g) Tennis Racket
FREE premium stringing upgrade worth £30!
Used by players such as Caroline Garcia, Angelique Kerber and Denis Shapovalov, the new Yonex V Core Flame collection lets you hit with a lot of spin and power to overcome your rivals. Start hitting balls with extreme amount of spin.
Player benefits : Power - Stability - Spin
The Yonex V Core Flame 100 racket is for players seeking power and spin. With a 645 cm² racket head, this racket is versatile and helps you adapt to opponents due to its control and power.
The 300 g weight along with the 32 cm balance allows gives you punch and stability.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racket because it provides spin and more power.
- Intermediate to experienced players seeking power and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for better air penetration and better spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic fins on the framer for better air penetration and manoeuvrability
- Liner Tech : Increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||300 g|
|Technology||Isometric/Namd/Aero Fin/Aero Trench/Liner Tech|
|Head Size||99.98 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in|
|Beam Width||24-25-22 mm|