Yonex V Core 100 Pro (300 G) Tennis Racket
The Yonex V Core Pro replaces the V Core Duel model and has been esthetically developed. The latest technologies of the Japanese brand have been added and are just as effective as always! This racket is used by Stan Wawrinka, Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Francis Tiafoe. Indeed, this model is for players who are looking for control.
User Benefits : Versatility - Topspin
Offering excellent balance between power and accuracy thanks to the 645cm², this racket also offers more tolerance than the V Core Pro 97 model.
The 300 gram weight is combined with a 32cm balance, providing stability in order to allow you to generate powerful shots, but also excellent manoeuvrability, as you will be able to effectively finish points at the net.
The 16x19 string pattern contributes a little extra punch with the goal of enabling you to easily counter attack your opponents shots, along with hitting more spin. This is a 4% increase compared to other models and this will allow you to increase your shot's bounce height of up to 10cm more thanks to the Namd technology.
The 21mm beam width will offer an extra dose of control as you will be able to place the ball wherever you want.
This racket is for intermediate level players who are looking for a versatile racket that will allow them to put more spin on the ball.
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the structure of the graphite for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its' original position in order to provide better spin
- 3D Vector Shaft : construction in the throat in order to improve stiffness and acquire both stability and power
- Lock Booster System : grommet modification with the goal of offering better contact between the grommets and the string for better energy transfer and to allow you to gain power
- Black Micro Core : addition of elastic particles in the frame for more stability when striking the ball and better vibration absorption
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||300|
|Head Size in Sq. in||100|
|Beam Width||21 mm|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||320 mm (Head Light)|
|Stringing Tension Range||45-60 lbs|
|Composition||HM Graphite, Black MicroCore, Namd|