Yonex Mens Eclipsion 4 (Navy Blue)
Out of stock
The Yonex Power Cushion Eclipsion 4 men’s tennis shoes provide impeccable comfort and snug fit to aid players requiring agile and very dynamic movement around the court.
With Durable Skin technology for improved flexibility and optimal fit, and double Russel mesh to keep the interior breathable and fresh for longer. The midsole section is designed to cushion the foot and absorb impact shocks to provide better rebound as a result of the Power Cushion technology and Feather Bounce foam combination.The shoes utilise the Endurance rubber II in the outsole to establish a proper grip on all courts, and there’s the Heel Contact round sole offering improved contact with the surface, thus ensuring superior energy use and making smoother gait transfers possible.
Colour: Navy Blue
- Power Cushion + - absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement. Tested by Yonex: A raw egg can be dropped from 12 meters above the POWER CUSHION+ mat, rebounding to a height of 6 meters without breaking!
- Double Russel Mesh - an ultra fine mesh that is extremely lightweight and durable. It provides eight times more air exchange for releasing moisture than ordinary mesh fabric
- Power Graphite Sheet - graphite plate inserted under the middle portion of the sole to increase stability and reduce weight within the shoe
- Feather Bounce FOAM - new lightweight cushioning material designed to provide an added bounce with each step
Synchro-Fit Insole - allows a closer fit between shoe and foot, keeping power loss to an absolute minimum to achieve smoother movement and quicker footwork
- Durable Skin Light - Combining rubber-like flexibility with the stiffness of hard plastic, the polyurethane-based Durable Skin Light lets you play light on your feet while maintaining a robust fit
- Toe Assist Shape - improved fit, preventing lateral movement in all directions
- Round Sole - is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork