Wilson Blade Feel JR 25 > Graphite composite
Out of stock
Wilson's Blade Feel Comp Jr is a great racket for junior players who want to take their game to another level. The composite frame hits a balance of flex and stiffness for a mix of power and control. It has a fused construction, which offers a high level of playability. The racket comes with perforated grip, so hands stay dry and comfortable during tough matches.
- Inspired by the Blade performance racket collection
- Ideal racket for developing junior players
- Fused: An excellent blend of playability and control is provided by a plated fiberglass and aluminum composite build.
- Perforated grip that absorbs moisture to maximize comfort
- Recommend for ages 9-10
|Strung or Unstrung?||Strung|
|Head Size||100 square inches|
Visit our hugely popular YouTube channel for the best product reviews in tennis
- Standard delivery is £3.89 and we use DPD & FedEx
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery although many products will arrive sooner
- Tracked shipping on all orders
We take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you need to change/return your items within 14 days of delivery please contact us on email@example.com or call/text on 0330 133 1378 (No returns offered on rackets with premium strung upgrade applied)