Yonex V Core 100 Lite Galaxy Black (280 G) Tennis Racket
Advantages : Power - Maneuverability - Spin
The Yonex V Core Galaxy Black 100 Lite racket is ideal for players who are looking for power and spin.
The 645cm² head size is very versatile and will enable you to adapt to your opponents' shots. Also, this head size offers power and control.
The 280g weight, along with the 33cm balance will allow you to quickly accelerate the racket head to gain both power and spin.
The 16x19 string pattern is ideal as it will enable you to hit extra spin and bring even more power to your shots!
Type of Player :
- Beginner to intermediate level players seeking power and spin
- Isometric : isometric frame shape to enhance the sweet spot, along with tolerance and power
- Namd : the technology modifies the graphite structure for more flexibility and an ability to return quicker into its original position in order to provide extra spin
- Aero Trench : reduced grommet size on top of the racket for enhanced air penetration and spin
- Aero Fin : aerodynamic wing tip on the frame for improved air penetration and maneuverability
- Liner Tech : increased entry angle of certain strings for a larger sweet spot and more string movement
Made in Japan.
|Weight unstrung||280 g|
|Technology||Isometric/Namd/Aero Fin/Aero Trench/Liner Tech|
|Head Size||99.98 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in|
|Beam Width||24-25-22 mm|