NIKE COURT AIR ZOOM ZERO CLAY COURT SHOES
On Court :
The NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero clay court shoes are for quick and offensive players. The Zoom Air technology is on the entire shoe in order to offer an incredible amount of cushioning. This will also allow you to benefit from lighter movement. Furthermore, the weight is effectively distributed to enable you to be quicker and more dynamic on the court.
The seamless mesh vamp decreases irritable rubbing and the innovative lacing system will ensure that this shoe will correctly adjust to your foot.
The outsole structure was re-developed to enable you to improve sliding on clay court surfaces.
There is extra rubber in the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear and tear in order to offer more resistance and durability.
- Nike Zoom Air : for the first time, the Zoor Air technology is present in the whole shoe for the best cushioning possible
- Work on weight distribution in the shoe has improved speed and your acceleration on your first step. The forefoot's weight is situated on top and the heel's weight is situated towards the back.
- seamless mesh vamp
- innovative lacing system combined with a single textile piece to create a second skin effect
- laces connected to straps for enhanced lateral support
- rubber protection at the toes area and on the zones that experience more wear and tear than others
- reworked outsole to adjust to your hard court movement
- hollowed outsole in the centre to reduce weight and display the Zoom Air feature
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight||354 g (size 42)|
|Color||Grey, Black and Pink|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|