Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite (2019)
Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite (2019) - Get the lightest racket from the Babolat Pure Aero range at All things tennis! This is the perfect racket for the junior player looking to move up to their first full size racket! The Pure Aero range is great for top spin and is suitable for the aggressive player!
The Babolat Pure Aero is back with an innovative design while keeping most of its old characteristics. The world’s most known racket due to the spin it produces is back with the same colours as before: black and yellow. This collection, used by Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Benoit Paire and Caroline Wozniacki keeps its legendary spin while providing more control.
Player benefits : spin - manoeuvrability
The Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite racket is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin and light weight. Examined to be be more aerodynamic and refined to possess spin oriented technologies, this model continues the trend.
Weighing 255 grams with a 33 cm balance, this racket provides manoeuvrability to take advantage of its spin in order to push back your opponents.
The 645 cm² racket head size makes the racket much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin; power and control. The 16x19 string pattern enhances string movement and increases power on your strokes to easily overwhelm your opponent with powerful spin shots.
A loss of stiffness (69 Ra instead of 70 Ra) is the main difference between this model and its predecessors. This racket provides more control and feel as well. The racket is made of innovative materials taken from other industries for more comfort.
Type of player :
- Beginners who are looking for maximum spin and manoeuvrability
- Young players transitioning to adult rackets
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racket head’s penetration of the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better sound on your strokes.
- Woofer System : Grommet the lengthens contact time between strings and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racket’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||255 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||99.98 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|